North Carolina Hypertension and Diabetes Clinical Quality Improvement Funding
This RFA is to reduce morbidity and mortality from heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Funding will be awarded to an organization to successfully engage no less than 40 healthcare practices serving a total of 1,000,000 patients over a 2.25-year period. The organization is to engage healthcare practices in activities designed to:
- improve clinical processes to increase referrals to diabetes prevention, diabetes self-management and
- hypertension self-management programs, and enhance clinical identification and management of hypertension.
- October 10, 2018 – Answers to RFA questions posted — N/A – No questions were submitted.
- October 24, 2018 – Notice of Intent due
- November 5, 2018 – Applications due
- November 26, 2018 – Award announced