North Carolina Hypertension and Diabetes Clinical Quality Improvement Funding
The purpose of the North Carolina Hypertension and Diabetes Clinical Quality Improvement RFA is to identify an organization that will successfully engage healthcare practices over a 2.25-year period in activities designed to:
- Improve clinical processes to increase referrals to diabetes prevention, and diabetes self-management, and
- Enhance clinical identification and management of hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
- 12/10/18: Request for Applications released to eligible applicants.
- 12/31/18: End of Q&A period. All questions due in writing by 5:00 pm.
- 1/3/19: Answers to Questions released to all applicants, as an addendum to the RFA
- 1/7/19 Notice of Intent due by 5:00 pm (requested but not required).
- 1/15/19: Applications due by 5:00 pm.
- 1/22/19: Successful applicants will be notified.
- 4/1/19: Proposed contract start date.